|Byoung Chul Kim
||Polymer Nano Structuring Lab.
- Polymer rheology and processing
- Organic/inorganic composites and hybrids
- High-performance polymeric materials
- Functional carbon materials for green environment
||Functional Polymer Design Lab.
- Functional microcapsule (Structure controlled polymerization/Energy storage system design)
- Polyamide (Nylon 4,6 copolymer)
|Sung Hoon Jeong
||Smart Organic Materials Research Lab.
- Textile structured solar cells
- Smart nanomaterials
- Functional nanocomposite fibers
- Organic/Inorganic nano naterials & processes
- Smart nanomaterials/Textiles
|Seong Hun Kim
||Organic and Nano Fabrication Lab.
- Processing and materials for the fully return to nature nano composite
- Conductive polymer and EMI shielding fabrics
- Application of ultra-fine polyester filaments
- Conducting polymer based on carbon nanotube for organic solar cells electrode
|Jae Yun Jaung
||Functional π-materials Lab.
- Design and modeling of the synthetic dyes
- Dye-type color resist for LCD
- NIR dye
- Photodynamic therapy
||Surface Science Lab.
- Nanomaterials for energy application (supercapacitors and batteries)
- Nanofabrication for sensor and electronic application
- High-resolution printing (E-jet printing)
- Surface and interface characterization
|Tae Hee Han
||Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials Lab.
- Nanofabrication (Self-assembly, Polymer synthesis, sol-gel process)
- Hybrid materials (composites),
- Energy electrode materials
- Sensor materials